Tuesday, April 28, 2009

cheyn on a plane




HELLLLLO friends! It is now officially April 29, which basically means that I'm going to Africa TODAY! holla. Oh goodness, I am so incredibly excited! I just finished up my Sophomore year here at Sterling and I am a Christian Ministries (youth) major! I'm not really sure what I want to do with that, but basically I just want to share Jesus with the beautiful people that the Lord created. I love Africa, I've never been there but I love it already. I don't think I can say it enough, I am pumped! The Lord has truly blessed me with this opportunity and I cannot wait to see what He has in store for me and my fabulous team! I love Jesus, my family, laughing, the sky, people, quotes from children, tie-dye, rapping, cat jokes, cheesy potatoes, being ridiculous, swedish fish, westmister woods, bracelets, flip-flop tan lines, and my team. Basically, I could write a whole novel but seeing as though we leave in a couple of hours and I'm not completely done packing, I should go work on that! Thank you soooooo much for your love and support!

keep the states real for me!
-christina (also known as cheyney, cheyn, cheynsaw, soulcheyn, cheyncheyn)

ps. i love you mom and papa

2 comments:

  1. You're so cool, Cheyn.
    I hope you left room in your luggage for me!
    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would just like to state. i took that pic!
    love your face!
    oh and also. be proud. I'M IN SOCIOLOGY, I actually went to class, which was a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete