Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Marty's Life

Hi! I'm Marty! We're headed to AFRICA!!! How crazy is that?
This has been my first year at Sterling (after attending K-State for 3 years) and I've loved being a part of this team as we've prepared for Ghana.
In March I proposed to the most amazing woman in the world (JAEL!!)!!, so if you think of it, pray that we both would find complete satisfaction and fulfillment in Him over the next 2+ weeks as we can't talk like we're used to. (We're used to long distance, just not THIS long of distance!!)
I love S'mores Pop-Tarts and Dr Pepper, although not usually at the same time... Oh, and Nutty Bars. And Tacos. Oh man, I LOVE TACOS!
I don't know if there's much else to say. I guess we'll keep you updated as we go along!! IT'S GOING TO BE AN INCREDIBLE RIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment