Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jake (wow he's good looking)


*As a side note to start off, my blog must ALWAYS be read with an English accent because that is how I am speaking during the trip.

For those who don't know me, I'm Jake Bowser from New Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. I am lactose intolerant. I am a Junior/eligibility and Sophmore/academically and I play golf at SC. I love my family and God is pretty cool. I am very excited about the trip to Ghana. I hear there are golf courses in Ghana and I know, for a fact, that there are going to be people there that need Jesus! I also like to organize my shirts and underwear in color starting with blue and ascending in alphabetical order in my drawers. Not really but that would be great and I am going to start when I return to the Commonwealth. I am going to try and not get swine flu because I hear it can kill you. But I am go out looking for typhoid fever! That was a joke...haha. I am very excited to meet the people and introduce Christ to those who do not know Him as their Lord and Savior.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Jacob. How is it going young lad. Hope you have a great trip. Later Dude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time and get me lots of pictures...Love you mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jake...hope you are having an absolute 'blast'. I'm glad you have finally landed. Now the experience begins. You'll have to be our eyes back here in the states. Can't wait to see you!!! Love you Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checking out the blogs to see what's happening. How cool was it to be preaching?? Your mom is probably jealous cuz you got to walk on those cool bridges..lol. Hope your good times continue....sounds like an incredible time. XOXO and prayers. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to be able to read your blogs and know everthing is ok, I am not used to going more than a day without talking to you. I am a little worried about the "taxi" driver. Have a good time remember make a memory..... Love and miss you all mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice pic jake- so fly lol. mackenzie sent me the link for this blog of course. you and kim's blog is really awesome! i'm glad it's going well!
    -tessa

    ReplyDelete