Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kim Kenton


I like to be called Kim, and I have just finished my third year here at Sterling College. Born and raised in San Diego, California, Kansas was an interesting and unique choice for me in going to college. And I don't regret the choice for a second! It has been an awesome experience, filled with fun and growth in my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Each day, I find myself growing and walking more and more in Him. This mission trip to Ghana is the first one I have ever been on. Going to Kansas for college is the farthest East I have ever traveled, so this will be a completely new experience. I don't even know what to expect! But I am so thankful to be going, and am equally as thankful for all of those who have supported me financially and with prayer! Because of you guys, I am able to go to Ghana! I am so excited and don't even know what to expect! There will be lots of stories, both hilarious and spiritually amazing, to share when I get back.
Anyway, a little more random stuff about me is that I like the color pink, love sushi, and going to the beach with the sun, though my whiteness would never have given that away. Can't wait to go to Ghana! See you when I get back!! <3

2 comments:

  1. hey kim! i loved reading you and jake's blog! i'm glad you are having a great time! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey u r a awesome young lady kimmy i miss u come back

    ReplyDelete