Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Nathan West Story

Hello! My name is Nathan West just like the title says. I currently hail from the great Sterling College in Sterling, KS, but for the next two weeks I will reside in Ghana, Africa! It will sure be a far stretch from what I've grown up with in Oklahoma City, OK, but I am excited and grateful for the team that I am going with. Besides the fact that I've just completed my first year of college, I can't wait to be a blessing to God and others, and hopefully be blessed in return. I look forward to being used by God to do great things and gain a better understanding of his love for all people. While I will miss my family, friends, and the comfortable life back home, I know for a fact that this will be one mission trip that I won't soon forget and will look back on it as growing closer to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment