Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Emily's Background


What up yo, my name is Emily Kennedy and I'm from Cushing, Oklahoma. I am a Sterling College student earning a degree in elementary education. I hate animals. I like music. I have been to Mexico on a missions trip with my church last year. This is great. Ummm. What else should I put? I love Whitney Houston! I like to sing. Well, I love to sing I guess. I like having other people type for me. Ummm. I like sports. *Smacks lips* I hate snakes. Uhhhmmm. I have a huge family and we hug.

2 comments:

  1. can you come give me a hug from ghana??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily...enjoy your team, have a blast, don't let the millions of Ghana anilmals scare you...especially all the snakes...hundreds and thousands of snakes...big, slithery, sneaky snakes.....anyways...have a great time! May the Lord use this time in your life to impact you in major ways!!

    ReplyDelete