Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seth in Ghana-read it!


I'm Seth Swihart and I love people. I'm a senior football player here at Sterling College. I'm an Elementary Education major because God has given me a passion to work with kids. I am super excited to works with the youngsters in Ghana. My prayer is that we as a team have a profound impact on the children there. I can't wait to see the windows God opens for us, and to watch His love be spread to the villages.
I love hunting and fishing and being with friends. I enjoy building friendships and meeting new people. I hope to teach upper elementary and coach football and wrestling. I'm super excited and anxious about the trip.
Our thanks will never be enough to those of you who have supported us on our journey, whether that be financial or prayer. We ask that you continue to pray for us as we are over seas working in the villages!

2 comments:

  1. Seth...take care of everybody...protect Kennedy from snakes, don't let Matt get Typhoid and help Monkey (aka...Melissa) to not get stressed. Have a great time and love the children! Lord bless you, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seth I'm super excited for you! Take care and have fun because this is a once in a life time experience and you will be a light to these kids. God bless and I will keep you and the team in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete